Providing industrial fluid and waste-water recycling and disposal solutions. Products include simple cartridge and pump to evaporator to complete filtration systems for the metal working industry.
Our solvent recycler are designed to safely reclaim used solvents and other hazardous chemicals onside. Our distillation process allows for the end product to be clean, distilled, and ready for subsequent cleaning applications. Our units are safe to use and ergonomically designed to control and eliminate harmful vapors. They are fully automated and virtually maintenance free- it only takes a few minutes to start the process.
The continuous solvent recyclers are evaporative distillation process units. The waste solvent automatically enters the distillation vessels utilizing the standard vacuum pump provided with the solvent recovery still. The heated thermal oil recirculates in the distillation vessel jacket. The solvent sludge is heated to a programmed temperature to create vapor. The solvent vapor exits the boiler and travels through a condenser. Clean, condensed solvent exits to a storage vessel ready for reuse. This entire process is controlled by a PLC.
- Save money on pure solvents purchases and waste solvent disposal fees.
- Comply to hazardous waste disposal regulations
- Implements environmentally-friendly practices
- Reduce waste solvent stock piles
- Industrial Coating & Paint
- Printing & Packaging Industry
- Woodworking & Cabinet Making
- Plastic Forming & Processing
- General Manufacturing
- Solvent-Based Cleaning
- Recovery Rate: 97% and more.
- Eliminates: 90% of to toxic waste
- Cycle Time: 4 to 6 hours
- Working Temperature: 40-200 degrees Celsius / 104-390 degrees Fahrenheit
- Recycles popular solvents: Including minerals spirit, flexo, litho, and other
- Easy to use: Processor controlled, residue removal and positive-seal cover
- Return on investment: less than one year and Kw consumption less than 2 cents per gallon
- Virtually maintenance free.
- Safety standard: Class 1 Div. 1, Group D UL standard 2208
- Meet NFPA2 code: codes 30,33,70
- Certified: with the industry’s best warranty- 2-year manufacturer warranty
industrial fluid and waste-water recycling, industrial fluid and waste-water disposal solutions, cartridge and pump, evaporator, complete filtration systems, metal working industry, disposal solutions