Engineered to perform long-term, heavy-duty industrial air cleaning, Mist Collectors eliminate smoke, mist and dust generated by a variety of applications—brazing, casting, flame cutting, drilling, grinding, milling, screw machining and more. Also, these systems are available in a variety of sizes and versatile configurations to fit your company’s needs.
MistBusters are available in electrostatic and media filter models.
Five Models to choose from:
MistBuster 500 50 to 500 CFM Electrostatic, one cell
MistBuster Media 50 to 500 CFM Media filter
MistBuster 850 50 to 850 CFM Electrostatic, two or three cells
MistBuster 2000 50 to 1650 CFM Electrostatic, four or six cells
MistBuster Infinity 50 to 1000 CFM Media filter
- Electrostatic models have a patented coolant selector for better compatibility with oil or water-based coolants.
- Electrical components are installed in a separate area of the cabinet, isolated from the air stream.
- The new AQE Advantage™ cell features redesigned collector plates. The benefits of the new design include a significantly extended period between cell cleanings, a reduction in short circuits, and better overall performance.
- Several MistBuster models are available to address almost any machine tool application. Electrostatic models are available with one, two, three, four, or six filter cells.
- MistBusters may be directly mounted on the machine tool, or installed with these optional mounts: 2” riser, machine mount stand, floor-mount pedestal stand, ceiling or wall mounted.
- Air Quality Engineering manufactures its own filter cells, continuously improving on almost 40 years of electrostatic cell development.
- MistBusters are an American-made product and an industry-leading mist collector for CNC machine tools.