Compressed Air Parts Cleaning Systems Provide a green solution for cleaning parts and keeping the shop clean at the same time!
Cleanliness problems solved with no electricity required, just an existing shop air line!
Cleans oil or water based coolants off of your machined parts with no electricity!
- One-touch operation allows an operator to pull the trigger on an air nozzle and simultane-ously actuate both an air jet and suction.
- Portable, with a small footprint,the unit can quickly and easily be installed next to a CNC machine while making valuable shop floor space available for other operations. 36 in. tall, 14 in. diameter
- The standalone unit, powered by air, is being used near CNC machines or inspection stations to clean oily residue and chips from parts, then captures that residue with vacuum into a con-tainer for recycling. 500 CFM suction.
- Clean, filtered air exits , keeping fine aerosol droplets and particulate contained.
- Atomized particles are draw down by suction and captured. Atomized particles are no longer free to settle on floors, surfaces, or operators’ clothes. Less atomized particles travel in the shop air flow to clog plant air filtering equipment.
- Aerosol mist is less likely to be inhaled because it is pulled down by suction and accumulates into the container.
- Exhaust air filtered before exiting.
Solves four immediate problems over this typical cleaning method:
- Unhealthy oil-landed air is captured.
- Accidents are reduced from slipping and falling on oily floors.
- Cleaning time and supplies are reduced.
- Expensive coolant are captured for recycling.