The new vertical design of the Solvent Recycler improves on what is the most reliable and best performing unit in the industry, on the leading edge of technology and built to last. Available in sizes 8, 16, 32 and 48 gallon with vacuum, will enable you to recycle all your cleaning solvents and reduce your solvent purchases by 90% and reduce waste disposal cost by 95%. Solvent Recycling System provides cost-effective solution for safely recycling solvents and other hazardous chemicals from industrial processes. Our systems are easy-to-use, require low maintenance and supervision, and are built with robust, corrosion-free stainless steel tanks. We evaluate your solvents and contaminants MSDS sheets prior to recommending the proper system. It is very important to also identify the possible presence of nitrocellulose and acids in your dirty solvent mix. Our product has incorporated leading edge technological improvements in a vertical-design to create the most reliable, long-lasting and efficient solvent recycler in the industry. Units can include vacuum to accelerate distillation process or increase system performance when treating volatile solvents such as acetone. Vacuum system decreases boiling point of certain solvents by 20 to 30%, resulting in less energy consumption.
- General manufacturing
- Aerospace and aviation
- Wood finishing
- Power & energy
- Recovery Rate: 97% and more.
- Recycle Time: 4 to 6 hours
- Eliminates 90% of toxic waste
- Recycles most popular solvents, including mineral spirits, flexo & litho solvents
- Return on Investment: 4 to 12 months.
- Easy to Use: Processor controlled, residue removal and positive-seal cover.
- Safety Standard: CSA certified USA and CAN to UL standard 2208, Class 1, Div. 1, Group D.
Please fill out the form for more information on how Gulftech Casiba can help you with your Solvent recycling needs